Re: send in jobs, last request

Annette Milch said:

Lexington , Kentucky where it froze this week , but I brought
indoors my stalk of Immortality with 6 buds on it, 3 have bloomed so far.
(sigh)

***

and here's a progress report on Immortalitiy's bloom in Buffalo NY
two new stalks, first stalk to bloom is still in bloom, another stalk ready
to bloom, two which may not get that far!!  These are lasting longer than
they would in Spring!!

We haven't had a frost in the city yet!!

Carolyn Schaffner