Re: Defense of TB Iris Preference

Gerry -- As a judge, I don't feel duty bound to grow everything. I think I
have a responsibility to visit gardens and see how iris are grown.

The handbook says something to the effect that judges should try to grow
a variety of iris in order to understand the culture of the different kinds.

The pleasant pressure that I feel is to get out there and travel around and
visit and look and talk to the real experts..

Carolyn Schaffner