HIPS Web Page

Mike Lowe wrote:
>It is widely sold and in the archives of this list is a posting of
>suppliers of older iris. You can also find that list on the HIPS web page:
>http://www.tricities.net/~mikelowe/

I must have missed the official announcement of the HIPS web page.  I just
took a look at the HIPS web page and it's wonderful! More, More photos!!!  I
especially liked the all time favorites symposium for historics.  Also,
after seeing the photo of WABASH, I wasn't surprised to see it listed number
one on the all time favorite historic symposium.  This one will have to go
on my next year's wish list for TB's.  Keep up the good work, Mike.

-Donald

Donald Mosser
dmosser@southconn.com
North Augusta, South Carolina, USA