Re: Ecoregions and climate zones

I interpreted the phrase "all months above 64F" to be that the actual
temperature never falls below 64F! Too hot for me ;-)

Beth Matney <bmatney@alltel.com)
USDA zone 7b
Koppen climate group Cf
Baily's Ecoregion 231/M231 -
Subtropical Division, Southeastern Mixed Forest Province/Ouachita Mixed Forest