Re: send in jobs, last request

I am retired after 29 years as a professor of music at Radford  University in
Radford, Virginia, 40 miles south-west of Roanoke.  So my "home chapter" was
Blue Ridge Iris Society.  Born and raised in a little town, Listowel, in
southern Ontario, I attended university in Toronto  for nine years, and later
four years at Indiana University.   I learned plant breeding from the
minister of our church.   The bearded irises fit in with going to university;
you work with them from mid-spring to early fall in Canada.  I teach piano,
 organ and voice.  But retired in warm North Carolina, where July and August
are just TOO hot.