Re: Red Reblooming TB's

Here are some suggestions:   FIRE SIREN,  RADFORD RED,  MY FRIEDN JONATHAN,
 GIDEON VICTORIOUS,  RED GRAPES,  WITCH OF ENDOR (dark red).  It is too late
at night to remember more.   The reds are a difficult color to work with,
giving poorer form, and growing problems. I forsook them completely some
years back, but am now trying again. I bought four varieties of red from
Schreiners (not reblooming), and none was any good.  I got their newest this
year, for hope springs eternal.  Lloyd Zurbrigg, Durham, N.C. Zone 8.