Re: Apathy and TB Growers

SCHAFFCM@SNYBUFAA.CS.SNYBUF.EDU wrote:

> 1960 - Monster Mash - Bobby "Boris" Pickett and the Crypt Kickers 5
> ---
>
> **
>
> Apt for this time of year!! I'm sure this one is going to be played on all
> "oldies but goodies" radio stations!! Getting ready for Halloween, are we?

Absolutely. It the beginning of "my time of the year". October thru January. Course now
there are irises to extend that time to - who knows...

My apologies to all for overreacting about "apathy". Course my daughter tells I
overreact all the time...

---

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.