Re: Things Decorated w/Irises

I saw a Roseville vase the other day with an iris -- first I've seen, valued
at $90.00 and rising.

In our local group, we have decided to use raffles as a dedicated source of
funds for our local newsletter.  We will be open to suggestions for such
items that would be of high demand, low investment!! Bill Smoot said that
Region 4 had some spectacular things to offer in the auction -- anyone
attending remember enough of the items to give us a list??  A garden bench
(with iris motif??) was one of them

Carolyn Schaffner
PS. Anyone knowing about a Roseville vase or lamp with iris motif let me