Re: Bronze Beauty

Mike said <Allowing for a 1887 introduction date for Barr's BRONZE BEAUTY
(the 1884
date was an article in 'Florist and Pomologist') and granting the aril
BRONZE BEAUTY an introduction date consistant with the main body of van
Tubergen's work in arils; they are contemporaneous and it is difficult to
cede primogeniture.>

Seems to me all we need to do is call one  ARIL BRONZE BEAUTY  and the other
BEARDED BRONZE BEAUTY, and let that be the official registered name of each.
; )
(something tells me that will satisfy absolutely nobody!)

Linda Mann lman76543@aol.com