Re: Bronze Beauty & "mixups"

I for one, think that the folks who try, TRY to register anything, flowers
to animals to trademarks, are human.  They do the best they can, but things
always fall thru.  (Gee, do I know about that one!!)

I found Clarence, Mike, Sharon and Lloyd's explanations facinating, I think
that it only adds to the total mistique around irises in general.   To be
able to talk coherently, now with the FACTS, about an honest mistake made by
our august body.   Gee, I am impressed knowing that they would cop to it,
explain it, and now we can pontificate (totally tongue in cheek here folks)
to the unenlightened iris others out there.

NOW we know what is what, and which is which, and how to find each.  I was
aware of the Dutch iris, since I plant buckets of them (cheap little guys,

Thanks for the info, that's what we're here for, NO???
As to the voting, same thing, we need to input, whether or not it makes an
earthquake of a shake.  The act of voting is good for our selves, and like
John said: "no input, dont beef when it dont go your way!".

VOTE on Nov 5, by the way.  IT DOES MATTER.  (off the box now)
East Texas, zone 8

Sharon A. Ruck,  the herb and Harley Davidson lady