Raffle ideas

To the person who was asking for raffle ideas:

I'm sorry I deleted your message and don't remember who asked. Do you have
any members with other talents, like woodworking, painting, or stained
glass work? Maybe they would make a raffle item, like a wooden box with an
iris carved in the top, or a piece of folk art.

This might be a way for members who don't contribute their time in other
ways to participate.

Nancy Coffey
Bowmanville, Ontario
enjoying a beautiful fall day in zone 5b