Contents of AIS Bulletin

Kathy Marble wrote that she doubted the AIS Bulletin would be
interested in her garden because she had no TBs.  C'mon, Kathy, one
look at any issue of the Bulletin would surely show that AIS is not a
one type organization. Often whole issues are devoted to one of the
others types besides TBs.  I happen to be a devotee of TBs myself,
but not to the exclusion of others, and I don't know a single
irisarian in this region who doesn't grow others, too.  If you garden
comes anywhere near the raves that I've been reading in the iris-l, I
would really like to read about it.  A great garden is a great
garden, and one always gets ideas from seeing and hearing about it.
Just reading others' comments has made me wish I could see your
garden; next best thing would be to see/read about it in the Bulletin.

Arnold Koekkoek (NW Iowa, zone 4)