Re: Bronze Beauty

>I'm really not sure how  BRONZE BEAUTY slipped through, but all of this
>happened when Kay was fighting her losing battle with cancer and none of us
>caught it until the R&I booklet was done.  Keith & I are well aware of the
>problem, though, and expect to come up with a solution before the decennial
>checklist is published.

Sharon, your message was most illuminating....thanks for the information.  I
am really glad the registration problem will be straighten out...as you will
have gathered from a message I just sent in response to Mike Lowe's message
on this subject, I sincerely believe it necessary to keep the registration
system working correctly.  I know Mike agrees on this...he was the one who
first pointed out to me the fiasco of allowing a modern iris to be registered
as "Prince Charming", and as I recall he was more than a little disturbed by
this.  Also, I know you strongly support the registration system...what chaos
it would be without it working properly.  Clarence Mahan in VA