Repeat flowering/everblooming (?) TBs

  • To: "'iris-l'" <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Repeat flowering/everblooming (?) TBs
  • From: Robert Swieca <roberts@phm.gov.au>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 96 09:51:00 PDT
  • Encoding: 17 TEXT

Hi, there.

As a newcomer to the list I'd like some information and hope it has not been
covered ad nauseam before.

I've ssen references in magazines etc to TBs that are continuous bloom (3-4
times per year) in warm climates. I'd like yo hear more on this subject,
especially as I live in the eastern suburbs of sydney near the harbour which
has a subtropical microclimate.

Thnaks for the help

Robert Swieca

roberts@phm.gov.au