Re: Apathy and TB Growers

Diana Louis wrote:

> Could someone please tell me because it hasn't been clear in all
> the discussions about the rules for the AIS etc how do you pick out
> the irises you want to vote for?

Diana - you vote for the ones you have seen, anywhere, no matter where,
here there and everywhere. :-)
Named varieties that appear on the ballot are eligible only.  If you are
not sure of the named variety you are looking at, do not vote it.  Just
like Judges, you should not vote anything seen in catalogues, or slide
shows.  You should see it in a garden, but I know on some who go to shows
and vote what they see on the show table.  That one is a little fuzzy to
me tho.
Hope that helps.
Now on Nov. 5th, you can either vote the older variety- tried and true,
or the new hybrid that is prone to rot!  :-)

Dennis
zone 5-6 sorta