Re: Contents of AIS Bulletin

> Kathy Marble wrote that she doubted the AIS Bulletin would be
interested in her garden because she had no TBs.  ...  If you garden
> comes anywhere near the raves that I've been reading in the iris-l, I
> would really like to read about it.  A great garden is a great
> garden, and one always gets ideas from seeing and hearing about it.
> Just reading others' comments has made me wish I could see your
> garden; next best thing would be to see/read about it in the Bulletin
I agree and wish I could have seen/hope to see it in the Bulletin.

Dana Brown  Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
Where the coldest it's ever been is -17 on 2/8/33 and the warmest it's
ever been is 114 on 6/27/94.  Our average first freeze is November 3rd
and our average last freeze is April 9th.  Our growing season is @ 208
days long with 164 of them clear.