Re: Apathy and TB Growers

--
    The Ballot is voted by judges based on iris they have seen growing in gardens
for at least 2 years.  You need to have seen it often enough to determine what/how

Dana Brown  Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
Where the coldest it's ever been is -17 on 2/8/33 and the warmest it's
ever been is 114 on 6/27/94.  Our average first freeze is November 3rd
and our average last freeze is April 9th.  Our growing season is @ 208
days long with 164 of them clear.