Re: Defense of TB Iris Preference

SHARLYN-ROCHA wrote:

> Hello Fellow Iris Lovers,
>       I have really enjoyed and had many good laughs reading your
> discussions concerning the ignorance or apathy of those who don't
> appreciate other forms of iris.  I must confess that my love affair is
> with the TB iris.... [Nice stuff omitted.]

We all have limited space and limited time.

I also mostly grow TBs, but I think that people in our climate
who don't grow some spurias, Louisianas, arilbreds and shorter
beardeds are missing something; but priorities are very personal.

Except for judges, who are duty-bound to grow everything.

Gerry, who wishes he could live up to his duty.