Re: send in jobs, last request

I teach gymnastics, and have been doing so for the past 30 years. I have a
master's degree in Mathematics, but I prefer gardening and teaching
gymnastics to elementary school children after school.... Annette Milch ,
zone 5, Lexington , Kentucky where it froze this week , but I brought
indoors my stalk of Immortality with 6 buds on it, 3 have bloomed so far.
(sigh)