Re: IRIS Books L'IRIS une fleur royale

>Gary Sides, (formerly Region 7) now Region 1 southern Mass, where HARVEST
>OF MEMORIES is desperately trying to open even after several nights at 28
>degrees. USDA 5

Gary Sides, you sly fox.  I did not know you were on the IRIS-l!  Great
having you on. You have had several very nice seedlings at the last couple of
conventions.  I did not know you had moved to Mass either.  The Iris Society
of MASS is a wonderful organization with super and most knowledgeable
irisarians. Clarence Mahan in VA