Re: Apathy and TB Growers

On Mon, 21 Oct 1996, John I Jones wrote:

> Aren't you getting redundant here (or recursive or something)
> >         To equate this to our topic of irises, we can simply concentrate
> >         on the TB symposium....the growers of tall bearded irises only
> >         could be considered to be apathetic re: species, Siberians, Spurias,

	My comments were my supposed to be tongue in cheek.....I guess the
	whole exercise amounted to foot in mouth. :-) Your guys take things
	too literally....this was all in fun. TB are beautiful like all
	irises and even I like them, sort of. (G) Sorry if I offended any-
	more especially John and Linda...

	Going back in my cave, now...;>)

	Ellen Gallagher e_galla@moose.ncia.net  Lancaster, NH, USA Zone 3