Things Decorated w/Irises

Don't know if this will be of interest to anyone, but since there was
once a thread on items with irises on them, thought I would add to it:

Last night at our local meeting (Iris Society of the Ozarks), the local
lady giving the program brought in scads of things her sister who lives
in Washington state (60 mi. from Schreiners) had sent her, to wit:

An umbrella, a glass ball with irises and snow (when you turn it upside
down) that is also a music box playing Waltz of the Flowers, a purple
sweatshirt, a fancy clear glass plate (large serving size), a coffee
mug, note cards, a greeting card, napkins, a glasses case, fabric, an
iris-shaped windsock the local lady made, wrapping paper, a ribbon, a
pillow, rubber stamps, embroidered irises on something, a balloon, and
Christmas ornaments she hand-painted. She also mentioned things to buy
locally--wind chimes, a bird feeder, comforters, curtains, and stained
glass that a lady in Mount Vernon (SW of here) makes.  She also brought
in homemade cross-stitched bookmarks for everyone.

Next month Dr. James Waddick is speaking on Japanese Iris.  Stay tuned!

Cheers, Barb Johnson
ljohnson@cland.net   SW Missouri  Zone 5b    AIS, HIPS, RIS, Iris-L
We had a good soaking rain last night, and more coming!  Hurrah!
My peas are blooming! My radishes, onions, beets and greens are growing!