Bronze Beauty

Are there really two "Bronze Beauty" registrations?  The AIS R&I 1939 lists the
Barr 1884 TB.  There was a later van Tubergen aril introduction of that name in
1950, but it was apparently not registered with AIS.  There was an application
for registration of another Werkmeister aril hybrid in 1992 which hasn't been
acted upon (unless Clarence has access to the as yet unpublished 1996 R&I, and
it is listed there).  The AIS registrar obviously checks previous registrations
for names, so there are very few duplicates.  Scott Jordan, Albuquerque