Re: Northern Gardeners

> Here. no leaves on trees except Oaks.  Snow fences going up along the roads.
> Temp is 40 to 50 daytime cooler at night. very pleasant and the iris still
> look quite perky.

After this weekend - LOTS of leaves bit the dust.  Colors are still quite
nice, irises still blooming....woops need to say that quietly so some
people won't get upset.  ;-I

Siberians look great and Louisianas growing like weeds.  Weeds growing
like weeds....stinking chickweed...if only I could eat the stuff...

Lots and lots of crickets and piders.....wood stacked....holiday shopping
almost done.....oh boy....it is getting closer to the spring bloom

No...i've not been sniffing glue.