Re: Bronze Beauty

>Are there really two "Bronze Beauty" registrations?  The AIS R&I 1939 lists
>Barr 1884 TB.  There was a later van Tubergen aril introduction of that name
>1950, but it was apparently not registered with AIS.  There was an
>for registration of another Werkmeister aril hybrid in 1992 which hasn't

The aril (and Tom is right about this....I have been so indoctrinated by the
late Howard Shockey to call arilbreds "arilbreds" that now I am calling arils
"arilbreds"....I learned too well!) BRONZE BEAUTY is listed as registered in
1992 in the 1992 R & I, with an introduction date of 1958 shown.  Clarence
Mahan in VA