Re: IRIS Books L'IRIS une fleur royale

Hello, Gary. Welcome , even tho' you have not formally introduced yourself.
 You have chosen a much colder climate ; hope it does well for you.  No frost
here as yet, and quite a bit of rebloom. a CLARENCE  seedling looking
considerably like its "mother" (Clarence), and no hint of its "father'
 AMANDA ERIN".   AMANDA ERIN  is in bloom, and two other of its seedlings. I
would not have had a winner, had I been able to go to Region 4 Fall Show, nor
do I have one for the Region 5 Fall Show this weekend.