Re: Introd Kathy Marble

<< I grow mainly Apogons, especially Siberians and Japanese.  Some of you
 visited my garden during this year's MASS MEDLEY (convention for Siberians
 and Species).  I am not a hybridizer.  I concentrate on the landscape and
 arranging irises.  I love to compete in the design division of our shows. >>

 Welcome to the list Kathy!  I well remember your  blue ribbon winner in the
"Mad Dogs and Englishmen" class of the MASS MEDLEY show.  I thought you were
very brave to put those red, red, red, but oh so perishable poppies in the
design.  It was sunny and bright and a real winner!

Dorothy Fingerhood
(Newfield, NY) Zone 4