I lost my mail

I was trying to empty my "wastebasket" at the lab at school yesterday, and
instead lost all my currently saved mail.  Thanks to Dennis Stoneburner, I
have all the addresses, but I've lost Bill Smoot's excellent material on
planning the Region 4 meeting.  I was watching the progress on iris in pots,
and that's gone with the photography discussions.

Anyone who asked for datura seeds should get them soon.  If we haven't talked
about them in awhile, and you think I might have lost your request, orif
you are interested in some, let me know. The pods popped this week. There are
very few of many of them, it has been cold and wet and I've had to hand
pollenate them.  The brugmansia had but one bloom!!

Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY