Re: I lost my mail

SCHAFFCM@SNYBUFAA.CS.SNYBUF.EDU wrote:

> I was trying to empty my "wastebasket" at the lab at school yesterday, and
> instead lost all my currently saved mail.  Thanks to Dennis Stoneburner, I
> have all the addresses, but I've lost Bill Smoot's excellent material on
> planning the Region 4 meeting.  I was watching the progress on iris in pots,
> and that's gone with the photography discussions.
>
> NUTS!!

Chris writes:
Good Morning America...
I guess you will have to go to the old reliable grey backup for this
info...  I'll keep you posted on the status of the TB irises growing in
pots. They are doing fine, still out on the back patio. Some have
visibly grown better than others, all had identical growing medium and
other factors such as water and sunlight. Very interesting...
--
Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b