Re: Ominous Stranger

Kathryn said
>OMINOUS STRANGER is a pale yellow ground plicata, with dusky purple
markings.
> It reminds me of storm clouds and the light slanting in from the west after
>an evening thunderstorm.  ......
> It is one of the most distinctive irises on the market.

>From the description of the Florence trials and complaints about how terrible
the growing conditions are, it sounds like it will tolerate some abuse, but
how does it grow compared to something like VANITY?

Anybody in the mid- or deep south (the hot wet summer zone) try it yet?
 Lloyd?

For some reason, these descriptions make me think of french horns and
Klingons.

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com east TN USA
I think the ragweed is finally slowing down.