Re: IRIS Books L'IRIS une fleur royale

Clarence. I thought the book very beautiful; some great pictures and much goo
text.  I  was disappointed at the part on rebloomers, but I usually am.
 Also, the picture of IMMORTALITY is poor, and incorrect. Note the yellow
beard. It may be Brother Carl? Best regards; soory to miss  you a week ago.
 Lloyd Z.  Z88 Keys.