Re: Bloom Report, Again

Glad you like BROTHER CARL.  It is a good rebloomer.  There are, I hope<
better-former flowers on my newer things. For our shows,  my introductions
form about 70% of the entries here in Region 4.  Getting a reblooming
Space-Ager is my current number one priority.  All best Wishes.   Lloyd Z.
Durham N>C>