Re: Reblooming JI

>could you please tell us what the address is for getting
>the catalogue(s)for getting these reblooming Japanese irises.

I would not call these Japanese irises "reblooming"....even Currier McEwen
does not call them "reblooming".....Many of the so-called preferential repeat
bloomers, and I obviously am not too enthusiastic about even that name, are
carried by Ensata Gardens.  Remember when you purchase these that I cautioned
you that you might well be disappointed if you do not live in cold winter
climate areas.   Clarence Mahan in VA