Re: Ominous Stranger

Sorry, I have not tried OMINOUR STRANGER ,  so I cannot compare it with
VANITY.   Vanity gorws here without care, and still blooms.  It gives
interesting and some reblooming seedlings, - I have one coming into bloom
now, and thre very good ones last fall.    Sterling Innerst is starting in on
rebloomers. I saw so much there at the National, that it was hard to take it
all in; I noted some good seedlings from BEST BET.  From what I saw there,
his plicatas grow supremely well.