Re: IRIS Books L'IRIS une fleur royale

>t may be Brother Carl? Best regards; soory to miss  you a week ago.
> Lloyd Z.  Z88 Keys.

Although I wish you had been at the Region 4 Fall Meeting, and missed you
very much, my seedling IDS-15R (I DO X SUKY) might well have not won Best
Seedling in the show had you brought some of yours.  Remember, Lloyd, any
time you will be missing Fall Meetings you must tell me so I can make sure to
bring a seedling.  :) Clarence Mahan in  VA, who thinks I DO still has a lot
of breeding potential. (It throws lots of reblooming seedlings...more than
any other iris I have used in breeding.)