Iris seeds

Dear Robin,   You wrote asking where you could order iris seeds as they
can be legally shipped overseas to Norway.  I sure wish that I could
help you out with this.  The problem is that iris seeds always produce
different results so it would be hard to market them.  I don't know of
anyone who sells anything but rhizomes.  Even if a grower has a huge
feild of just one variety, the wind and bees can cross pollinate.  You
can plant all the seeds from one pod and every plant will have different
colors and shapes and sizes.  That's why growers don't sell seeds.
Maybe someone else has some idea how you can purchase seeds.  If you are
not worried about specific varieties,  maybe you could contact
Nicholson's Iris and request a packet of seeds.  I wish I had some to
offer.  Best of luck.  Over and out from an overcast San Diego, Ca.