Re: 1983 KAREN

The 1983 version of KAREN has languished in my garden for several years.  I
really liked the picture of it in the Schreiner catalog.  It bloomed once, a
fairly muddy lavender pinkish combination, rots a lot and refuses to grow.
But it isn't dead yet!   I saw it somewhere else within the last year or so
in bloom or at a show and thought it beautiful.   So I may try Carolyn's
alfalfa treatment next spring and move it to the 'plowed' rows before driving
down the hiway and throwing it out the window, where it may decide to thrive.

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com east TN USA