Re: Perfect Garden plant?
On Sun, 20 Oct 1996, Carol Wallace wrote:
> Why do you say the Siberian iris is the perfect garden plant?
1. grow in almost all climates
2. will adapt to almost any soil
3. most can take some shade (do like the sun, tho')
4. very hardy and is impervious to neglect
5. stands up to rain and 50 mph winds
6. in clumps, it can't be beat for a landscaping accent
7. flower size for every taste - dainty to large
8. pick your height from quite tall to very short
9. a flower form for all - traditional to almost flat
10. more vibrant colors all the time
11. and most important - looks terrific!
12:30 am - going to bed,
Ellen Gallagher firstname.lastname@example.org Zone 3, N. New Hampshire
USA, -40 F winter low
I am sure I have forgotten a lot due to the lateness of the hour so
ask Clarence tomorrow - he will know. :-)