Record-Keeping

Barb Johnson writes:

> [...]

I'm a great believer of accurate Record-Keeping... and the subject of different
methods  intriques me... ( Possibly  'cause of my HIPS  up bringing) ....   How
about you people ?

** Time Began In A Garden **  Larry Doucette  Wilmington, Mass.
INTERNET:75227.1641@compuserve.com
USDA 5B -15 F  : 12 mi. North of Boston : 12 miles inland
 and  a  HIPS member