	I am officially retired {at 53 (BG)} and am trying to work at home
doing research on the Internet for computer-deprived people or those who
don't `have the time'.
	My degree is in English - *not* science altho I did start out
as a math major and kept it as a minor. I began my working career as a
general assignment reporter on a daily newspaper then worked as a editor,
proof-reader, social worker and teacher. Did graduate work in social work
and education. In other words, I have no marketable skills.
	I am a treasurer of two local organizations, am on the board of
directors of a day -care center and a homeless shelter, very active in
politics (state), literacy volunteer, library board, etc. Very boring
stuff to most of you gainfully employed folks.
	I have a grown family and two dogs and three cats and my Andy.
He is my perennial love.....along with my garden.

	Ellen Gallagher