OMINOUS STRANGER

To keep my mind off the howling winds last night I was re-reading some IRIS-L
postings I'd saved, among them Clarence's report on the winners of the
international competition in Italy.  Was intrigued by the prize to Sterling
Innerst's OMINOUS STRANGER for 'most original color'.  Has anyone seen this
tall bearded, either in a garden or a photo/slide?  I'd love to have a
description.

   Nell Lancaster, Lexington, VA, USA  zone 6b
                 75500.2521@compuserve.com