Alt. Places to Order Quality Iris

Hello Again From Southern California,  Not so sunny today, it looked
like rain but it never happened.  Jefrie Jenkins asked for the address
of Nicholson's Woodland Iris Garden.  They are at 2405 Woodland Ave.,
Modesto, CA 95358.  Their catalog is just descriptive and costs one
dollar.  They are usually at least 50% less than the other major
growers.  Most of the time they are even less than that.  We bought 120
this year and they were all top quality.  We planted several plots of
border bearded, yellow iris that we don't know the name of today.  They
bloom late Feb. and are so prolific and add such color at that bleak
time of year.  Sure wish I knew the name of them.  It's fun to spread
them around the property in landscaping fashion.Signing off from a grey
San Diego.