Re: Region IV Fall Meeting

In a message dated 96-10-17 23:23:32 EDT, Phyllis wrote:

<< I attended my first AIS meeting last weekend in Suffolk.  I'm really glad
 that I did and I am looking forward to the spring regional in North
 Carolina. >>

Phyllis, congratulations on ELEANOR ROOSEVELT!

I got the warm fuzzies just reading your account and remembering my first
iris events!  That kind of enjoyment and comradeship is really what it's all
about.  Thanks for the report, and for acknowledging all the work that goes
into one of these events!
Dorothy Fingerhood
(Newfield, NY) Zone 4