Re: Iris Chrysographes, and Spuria Seeds
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Iris Chrysographes, and Spuria Seeds
- From: Ginny <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 20:23:09 -0700
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I obviously missed the beginning of this thread. Hasten to say I'm NOT a
lily expert. Go ask the lily-l list.
I'm the person who killed all but 14 of her 92 Cooley iris order last
year, and my trumpet lilies rotted away too.
Before I die I WILL BE A LILY EXPERT.
Ginny who finally has time to read tons and tons of mail.