Rebloom Report

I now have the second bud of BROTHER CARL opening and it looks like THIRD
CHARM is trying to charm me a second time.  I'm still holding out hope for
my other rebloomers since the first average frost date is somewhere around
mid-November for my area - hoping for IMMORTALITY, I DO, HARVEST OF
MEMORIES, JEWEL BABY, and several others.

I still have much work to do: make permanent labels for my Siberians, mulch
my Siberians, transplant more perennials, mow the grass for the last time,
pull weeds, and it goes on and on.  However, I don't expect much sympathy
from the seasoned gardeners and weed pullers on the IRIS-L, but maybe a
little empathy wouldn't hurt. :)

-Donald (enjoying perfect weather - sunny days in the 70's and 80's, nights
in the 40's)

Donald Mosser
North Augusta, South Carolina, USA
Zone 7b-8