Finally*huge sigh*

I finally have moved all 250 iris to our new house!!!  Made a 70'x 8'
bed...two plants deep on either side of a 2 foot path down the center.
All the bearded fit...the last 20 are a little close, but I can remedy
that next year!*smile*  On todays agenda are moving the Sibs, Japs,
Spurias, and Las...beds are turned, just needs a few ammendments thrown
in.  I am following Bruce's advise about resetting the plants the same
day they are dug...got my fingers crossed!!!

	Julie Irwin
	bajai@mtco.com
	USDA zone 5  Illinois