Re: Roy Davidson

Roy Davidson grows beautifully here in So. Ont Zone 4B.  It is my
favourite (so far) - along with Big Blue.

Ginny who has just finished planting all the lily goodies from the RBG
sale on Oct. 6 and who is watching the goodies from the Iris Soc. AGM and
getting green leaves and hoping that they are rooting well before the
winter comes.

PS.  I would love a Sibe to be invasive.  What joy that would be.