Re: invasive siberian (was Roy Davidson)

>PS.  I would love a Sibe to be invasive.  What joy that would be.

Oh Ginny, do I ever have the weed for you.  Of the labelled varieties of
siberians that I have bought, only EWEN has done well here - the famous names
are sitting in pots being well cared for and getting browner every day.  BUT,
I have a feral siberian, either a very old cultivar or the parent species,
that self sows all over my back yard, gets into every crack between rocks it
can find, and generally provides tons of material to dig for our sales.

Let me know if you were serious.  Of course, there is the problem of zones -
this thing may not be winter hardy enough for zone 4.  I could send you a
sack of seeds.....

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com east TN USA