Re: Rebloom Report

Donald, your report of plants to move, weeds to pull, etc., probably
won't get a lot of sympathy, but then again, I'm not so sure.  I'm
rather envious myself, because along with all the other northern
gardeners I'm looking at frost coming, the whole gardening process
having to be shut down.  You write of a mid-November killing frost
date, Ellen's already see her's, and we're living on borrowed time
here in NW Iowa, having just escaped it twice by the width of a frost
crystal.  So, sympathy, probably not, but just wish that we still had
the problem.  It's kind of nice to read of anticipation of rebloom
when I'm already into anticipation of bloom next spring!

Arnold Koekkoek (zone 4)