Re: invasive siberian (was Roy Davidson)

  • To: iris-l@rt66.com
  • Subject: Re: invasive siberian (was Roy Davidson)
  • From: Arnold Koekkoek <KOEKKOEK@dordt.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 07:31:41 CST6CDT

Linda:  Your offer of a sack of seeds prompts me to ask if you could
drop some in an envelope and send them my way.  I'd like to give it a
shot in NW Iowa, too.  Our club people would go for it, especially
some of them.  If it is as prolific here as you report it is for you,
we'd all have it in a few years.  If not practical to send a dozen or
so seeds, just forget it, no harm done, but if it works,..........

Arnold Koekkoek
38 7th St., NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250